- CDL A
- Full work history
- Completed Federal DOT application filled out in its entirety
- All driving records will be verified by PSP
- Verifiable previous employment.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get along well with others
- Must be able to work shift work
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently
Heavy Equipment / Truck Technician Requirements:
- A valid CDL Driver’s License is preferred.
- Verifiable work history for medium to heavy-duty vehicle and equipment repair.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair diesel trucks, heavy duty logging equipment, industrial equipment.
- Familiar with electronic diagnostic equipment a plus
- Must be self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible schedules and get along well with others.
- All Tooling is provided.
- Wage would depend on experience.
- Medical/Dental/Aflac after 60 days of continuous employment
- 401K after one year
- Home every day or night depending on shift
- Off most weekends
Hermann Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a safe, drug free work environment. All potential drivers are required to complete a driving test with our training staff. Completed driving tests do not guarantee employment. All potential employees must be willing to have a background check and be part of a random drug screen program.
Only completed applications will be considered for potential driving positions. Wages depend on experience. We cannot make an offer of hourly wage without a driving test and background check.
Download Application – This application is for all positions. Please carefully read and follow all instructions attached to the application. If you have question please see the contact page for numbers and email.