Hermann Brothers is currently seeking applications for the following job(s):
Truck Driver – CDL A – We are currently hiring drivers for a variety of locations around the Pacific Northwest. If you are interested in becoming a team member in our growing company, we would like to encourage you to submit an application. Please see below for requirements.
- A valid CDL A Drivers License is required.
- One year minimum driving experience is preferred, but we will consider all applicants.
- Completed Federal DOT application filled out in its entirety with full work history.
- Must be currently cleared without restrictions in the FMCSA Driver Clearinghouse.
- Verifiable previous employment.
- Good communication skills and an ability to get along well with others
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently
Heavy Equipment & Truck Technician – We are currently hiring heavy equipment diesel technicians. CDL A is preferable but not necessary. Please see below for requirements.
Heavy Equipment / Truck Technician Requirements:
- A valid CDL Driver’s License is preferred.
- Verifiable work history for medium to heavy-duty vehicle and equipment repair.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair diesel trucks, heavy duty logging equipment, industrial equipment.
- Familiar with electronic diagnostic equipment a plus
- Must be self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible schedules and get along well with others.
- All Tooling is provided.
- Wage would depend on experience.
- Steady work all year round
- Dedicated drivers and technicians could potentially earn $45,000 to $65,000 a year
- Job training
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available for use after 90 days of continuous employment
- Company paid medical, vision, and life insurance after 60 days of continuous employment
- Dental and Supplemental insurance available after 60 days of continuous employment
- Company matched 401K/Roth 401K after one year of continuous employment
Hermann Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a safe, drug free work environment. All potential drivers are required to complete a driving test with our training staff. Completed driving tests do not guarantee employment. All potential employees must be willing to have a background check and be part of a random drug screen program.
Only completed applications will be considered for potential employment positions. Wages depend on experience. We cannot make a firm offer of hourly wage without a driving test for drivers, background check, and successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Download Application – This application is for all positions. Please carefully read and follow all instructions attached to the application. If you have question please call 360-452-6575.