TRUCK / EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS
- Consistent & steady work all year round.
- Dedicated technicians could earn $55,000+ a year. Wage depends on experience.
- Paid & ongoing job training.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available for use after 90 days of continuous employment.
- Medical, Dental, Life, & Vision insurance available after 60 days of continuous employment.
- Company matched 401K / Roth 401K after one year of continuous employment.
- All tools and equipment provided.
- A valid Class-A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred, but not required.
- Verifiable work history for medium to heavy-duty vehicle and equipment repair.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair diesel trucks, heavy duty logging equipment, industrial equipment, etc.
- An ability to perform specialized repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical and Work Shop Manuals.
- Operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- An ability to lift up to 75lbs safely.
- Familiar with electronic diagnostic equipment is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to work flexible schedules and get along well with others.
This PDF file is fillable, so applications can be completed electronically and digitally signed, or printed and filled out by hand. We recommend right-clicking on the “View Application” button and clicking “Save link as…” to download the application. Please carefully read and follow all instructions attached to the application. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 360-452-6575. The application must be completely filled out and signed where signatures are required before being turned in.
Completed online applications may be saved and submitted via e-mail to: Applications@hermannbros.com.
Paper applications may be submitted in person at our log yard office located at: 404 Eclipse Industrial Parkway, Port Angeles, WA.
Hermann Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a safe, drug-free work environment. All potential employees must be willing to have a background check and be part of a random drug screen program.
Only completed applications will be considered for potential employment positions. Wages depend on experience. We cannot make a firm offer of hourly wage without a background check and successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.