- Consistent & steady work all year round.
- Home every weekend, if not every night.
- Dedicated drivers could potentially earn up to $80,000 a year. Wage depends on experience.
- Paid job training.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available for use after 90 days of continuous employment.
- Medical, Dental, Life, & Vision insurance available after 60 days of continuous employment.
- Company matched 401K / Roth 401K after one year of continuous employment.
- Must hold a Class-A Commercial Driver’s License.
- One year minimum driving experience is preferred, but we will consider all applicants.
- Completed Federal DOT application filled out in its entirety, with full work history.
- Verifiable previous employment.
- Good communication skills and an ability to get along well with others.
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently.
Tell us a little about yourself if you’re interested in joining the team!
OR CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL APPLLICATION:
This PDF file is fillable, so the full application can be downloaded, completed electronically, and digitally signed. It can also be printed and filled out by hand. Please carefully read and follow all instructions attached to the application. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 360-452-6575. The application must be completely filled out and signed where signatures are required before being turned in.
Completed online applications may be saved and submitted via e-mail to: Jason@hermannbros.com.
Paper applications may be submitted in person at our log yard office located at: 404 Eclipse Industrial Parkway, Port Angeles, WA
Or in person at the Atlas Columbia Warehouse office located in the south side of the building at: 922 E 11th St #300, Tacoma, WA
Hermann Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a safe, drug-free work environment. All potential drivers are required to complete a driving test with our training staff. Completed driving tests do not guarantee employment. All potential employees must be willing to have a background check and be part of a random drug screen program.
Only completed applications will be considered for potential employment positions. Wages depend on experience. We cannot make a firm offer of hourly wage without a driving test for drivers, background check, and successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.