- Hourly pay
- Consistent & steady work all year round
- Local drivers home every night
- Regional OTR drivers home every weekend, if not more
- Both local & PNW regional routes available
- Equipment variety consisting of chip vans, dry vans, flatbeds, & belt trailers
- Competitive wages
- Paid job training
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available for use after 90 days of continuous employment
- Medical, Dental, Life, & Vision insurance available after 60 days of continuous employment
- Company matched 401K / Roth 401K after one year of continuous employment
- Must hold a Class-A Commercial Driver’s License
- One year minimum driving experience is preferred, but we will consider all applicants
- Completed Federal DOT application filled out in its entirety, with full work history
- Verifiable previous employment
- Good communication skills and an ability to get along well with others
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently
Tell us a little about yourself if you’re interested in joining the team!
OR CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL APPLICATION:
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 360-452-6575. The full application must be completely filled out and signed before being submitted.
Completed online applications may be saved and submitted via e-mail to: Applications@hermannbros.com.
Paper applications may be submitted in person at our log yard office located at: 404 Eclipse Industrial Parkway, Port Angeles, WA
Or in person at our Tacoma office, inside the south side of the Atlas Columba Warehouse, located at: 922 E 11th St #300, Tacoma, WA
Hermann Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a safe, drug-free work environment. All potential drivers are required to complete a driving test with our training staff. Completed driving tests do not guarantee employment. Wages depend on experience. All potential employees must be willing to have a background check and be part of a random drug screen program.